Things I learned while working in the library:
1. You build up a tolerance to homeless people smell over time. You would think working in theatre, I would still have this tolerance. I do not.
2. The same crazy homeless people that were there a year ago are still there.
3. I think I recognize one of them from a call...
4. Whoever designed the children's section is trying to give small children seizures. I thinkthe carpet is trying to say something to me, but I don't know what... probably "Kill me... I am too ugly to live..."
5. There is a significant change in color temperature from the SL to SR side of the children's section. It is not just the camera.
6. While in theatre, a book titled "The City of Ladies" would more than likely be soft core porn... in the library it is in fact a rather bitter feminist rant for women moving away from men into their own society due to man's taking women for granted. Or something like that...7. That one cd shelf that every time you pushed it in would roll back out and hit you in the hip is still there. They remodeled the entire space, but didn't fix the shelf. Much like theatre.
And finally...8. What the fuck is this?!
1 comments:
Hey! Put away that phone and get back to work!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.