A convenient place for our rants...
It's apparently a great spot for a LAN party, though!!
And LARPing. Cause apparently vampires hang out in dumpsters a lot...
You're just jealousy you didn't do it first.Instead you're paying for parking like a schlubb.
You're right, I should think like an admin person!
I loaded myself into my car for work.I unloaded myself from my car at work.I will load myself into my car again to go home.Therefore I shall use the loading dock.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
5 comments:
It's apparently a great spot for a LAN party, though!!
And LARPing. Cause apparently vampires hang out in dumpsters a lot...
You're just jealousy you didn't do it first.
Instead you're paying for parking like a schlubb.
You're right, I should think like an admin person!
I loaded myself into my car for work.
I unloaded myself from my car at work.
I will load myself into my car again to go home.
Therefore I shall use the loading dock.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.