A convenient place for our rants...
WOO!! 503 in the house!Welcome to CotP, jenr!Share some of those wonderful PDX stagehand stories with us!! (we know you have some....)
Local 28 in the house too, really ;)
Whoo-hoo! Can we call ourselves "multi-regional" now?
If we can get someone from local 118, we can claim International status!!
Hi kids! Sorry for the slow start. Lots going on around here. My husband (also Local 28) and I are buying our first house, and my Mom's in town, and I'm off to USITT on Tuesday. There will be some posts from KC, I'm sure!!Thanks for the warm welcome,J
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
5 comments:
WOO!! 503 in the house!
Welcome to CotP, jenr!
Share some of those wonderful PDX stagehand stories with us!! (we know you have some....)
Local 28 in the house too, really ;)
Whoo-hoo! Can we call ourselves "multi-regional" now?
If we can get someone from local 118, we can claim International status!!
Hi kids! Sorry for the slow start. Lots going on around here. My husband (also Local 28) and I are buying our first house, and my Mom's in town, and I'm off to USITT on Tuesday. There will be some posts from KC, I'm sure!!
Thanks for the warm welcome,
J
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.