A convenient place for our rants...
This is how _real_ electrcians tie up slack!
...right?
Not enough cable resting on the instruments...
Why you gotta hate on my theatre when I'm not there. Plus I know who hung that section and I bet you can too.
Is that top hat safetied off to the instrument in the background?
Color extender but yes
Also it's better than the speaker cable shooting straight through the middle of the grid =]
Those weenie sound guys need to stay away from the massive power from the electricians somehow! :P
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
6 comments:
Not enough cable resting on the instruments...
Why you gotta hate on my theatre when I'm not there. Plus I know who hung that section and I bet you can too.
Is that top hat safetied off to the instrument in the background?
Color extender but yes
Also it's better than the speaker cable shooting straight through the middle of the grid =]
Those weenie sound guys need to stay away from the massive power from the electricians somehow! :P
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.